Hello, and welcome. It’s time to introduce myself I am a Cape Cod Wedding Photographer, my studio locates in Falmouth and Randolph, MA.
No doubt, it would be great to describe my personality and professional skills, helping you to know me better.
Some interesting facts:
- I was born in Eastern Europe almost 35 years ago;
- My experience in wedding and family photography is almost 15 years;
- I was shooting weddings and family sessions in the USA, Switzerland, Russia, Italy, Czech Republic, Bali, etc.
- My wedding was five years ago. I do love my wife.
- Working on weddings in Boston and Cape Cod am strive to explore new places and Venues, sometimes working with my colleagues as a second photographer.
- I would love to travel to the wedding in different states. I’ve worked in Miami, Rhode Island, Maine, and Vermont. Always open for something new!
- Always learn something new, it was my goal for ages. Moving to the US several years ago made me realize that it’s not enough. Now I am about to work on even more aspects of my carrier – blogging, entertaining, business strategy, psychology, learning from the best American and international photographers.
- I am a kind person and helpful photographer who always strive to provide the maximum information and make my clients happy.
- High-pro service matters. This is so frustrating when you are paying money or a lot of money and receive the service, which is lower than you expect. The main goal is to working on the maximum capabilities and supporting my clients.
- I used fo work on Nikon for ages, 2.5 years ago I switch to Sony mirrorless cameras. It’s truly amazing to work in the churches in the completely silent mode.
- As a Cape Cod and Boston wedding photographer. I am always happy to chat and be in touch. Please feel free to send me an inquiry.
As a local Cape Cod wedding photographer, I am about to Issue articles about Cape Cod wedding venues, to help all the couples to know more about it.
Find it on my blog:
See you soon in my Local Cape Cod wedding photographer’s blog. Alex Gordias Photography