Hello, and welcome. My name is Alex and I am Cape Cod Wedding Photographer. My team and I work all over New England and beyond.
With more than 15 years of experience in wedding photography, I worked all over the world and photographed on Cape Cod at such venues as Wychmere Beach Club, Wequasett Resort and Golf Club, The Pelham House Resort, Deniss Inn, Borsary gallery, Bourne Farm and Many others.
Check My blog to find more galleries.
My wedding photography Approaches:
- Traditional (Classical)
Focusing on the timeline, working with a questionnaire to make sure almost every moment has been captured. (usually, I have two appointments with the clients – the first for introduction and the last one before the wedding day) This approach is good for checking the details, and helps to capture staged photos, family formal pictures, and details. Everything is covered.
- Documentary – Photojournalistic style.
As Top-3 Massachusetts Wedding Photojournalist, I always strive to capture candid moments to make the story unique. Fun moments, tears of joy, real life.
Bring contemporary or editorial style for some photos:
creating art images, finding different angles, and styling the classic portraits with different perspectives. Capturing magazine-style portraits.
- Cinematic style
Uncovering the locations, scenes, portraits & light – telling the whole story from where to how. Capturing unexpected details, working with the dar and moody or airy light.
I believe that a wedding gallery should be beautiful and diverse at the same time. The story of a day is not just a collection of staged photos and (or) beautiful portraits that can essentially be taken quickly and easily.
The central focus point is dull. It kills variety and makes all the photos look the same. Only combining different approaches helps the photographer tell the story of the day interestingly and uniquely.
Visit the main page and the galleries to find more. Alex Gordias Photography – it’s time for great photos!
Here are a few things about me:
Some interesting facts:
- I have over 15 years of international and US experience in wedding & family photography.
- I married the love of my life five years ago, and she inspires me every day!
- I have worked worldwide, including in the USA, Switzerland, Russia, Italy & Bali. As a person who loves to travel, I jump at the chance to work out-of-state & destination weddings. I’m always open to something new.
- I strive to be a lifelong learner. Moving to the US several years ago made me realize that it’s not enough. Now I am about to work on even more aspects of my carrier – blogging, entertaining, business strategy, psychology, learning from the best American and international photographers.
- As a New England wedding photographer, I can always help you find the perfect beach, dune, or forest trail for your dream photoshoot.
- Throughout my career, I have been published in a multitude of magazines. I’m honored that my work was chosen as the cover for 2019’s issue of ELEGANT Magazine!
- You can see my work in these publications: BostonWeddings Magazine, Smashing The Glass – Jewish Wedding Blog, LaffaireMagazine Paris-NewYork, EllementsMagazine NewYork.
- I am always happy to chat. Whether you want a consultation or simply some advice for your Cape Cod and Boston wedding, please feel free to send me an inquiry!
- Want to know more? Check out my interview with International Event Planner Primavera Dreams Weddings (2020).
- I used to work on Nikon for ages. Then, 2.5 years ago, I switched to Sony mirrorless cameras. It’s truly amazing to work in the churches in the completely silent mode. Since 2021 working with Canon only.
- An active member of Professional Photographers of Cape Cod.
- In 2021 I was ranked #1 Wedding photojournalist in Massachusetts, staying in the TOP-3 for the recent 2 years;
- In the same year, I’ve become the TOP-50 world’s wedding photojournalist named WPJA.
As a wedding photographer, I’ve issued the article 60 Most Beautiful Massachusetts Wedding Venues Below you can find some of Cape Cod wedding venues too.
Also, find it on my blog Cape Cod best wedding venues:
- Dennis Inn, MA
- Wychmere Beach Club
- Wequassett Resort
- The Club at New Seabury
- Pelham House
- Chequessett Yacht Country Club
Our style is natural and photojournalistic. We strive to capture the emotions of your day as they happen, at the same time we care about staging posed shots. This approach results in beautiful and timeless images that you will cherish for years to come.
As a Resort wedding photographer, I am knowledgeable about the area’s vendors and venues. Whether it’s the best beach for a sunset photoshoot or the perfect perch for a family photo, I can help you find exactly what you’re looking for. In fact, I’m currently working on a series of articles with advice and ideas for couples interested in a Cape Cod wedding.
I used to work with the structure – working with questionnaires and carefully checking your wedding timeline allow me to focus on photojournalism and stage shots simultaneously. You are going to love your gallery – your wedding is your legacy. That’s why I strive to capture each important person’s photo and make sure we do all the formal family pictures.
Thank you for considering us as your Cape Cod wedding photographer. We look forward to hearing from you soon!