Hello, and welcome! My name is Alex. I am a Cape Cod Wedding Photographer working out in New England. Photography is my passion, and creating lifelong memories for my clients is my goal. As a Cape Cod wedding photographer, I know how to harness the Cape’s full cinematic potential in every photograph.
“What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” — Aaron Siskind.
I am an internationally renowned and award-winning photographer with studios in Cape Cod and Boston, MA.
Over a decade of experience working on a professional level at events all over the world. Photography is my passion, and the ultimate goal is to give every client beautiful, lifelong memories of their special day. Your comfort is his top priority- even the most camera-shy among you will fall in love with the process!
I am the recipient of 25+ international and national wedding photography honors and an active member of many professional wedding photographer associations, such as WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association), FEARLESS Photographers (fearlessphotographers.com), ISPWP, etc.
Alex Gordias Photography – it’s time for great photos!
Here are a few things about me:
Some interesting facts:
- I have over 15 years of international and US experience in wedding & family photography.
- I married the love of my life five years ago, and she inspires me every day!
- I have worked worldwide, including in the USA, Switzerland, Russia, Italy & Bali. As a person who loves to travel, I jump at the chance to work out-of-state & destination weddings. I’m always open to something new.
- I strive to be a lifelong learner. Moving to the US several years ago made me realize that it’s not enough. Now I am about to work on even more aspects of my carrier – blogging, entertaining, business strategy, psychology, learning from the best American and international photographers.
- As a Cape Cod wedding photographer, I can always help you find the perfect beach, dune, or forest trail for your dream photoshoot.
- Throughout my career, I have been published in a multitude of magazines. I’m honored that my work was chosen as the cover for 2019’s issue of ELEGANT Magazine!
- You can see my work in these publications as well: BostonWeddings Magazine, Smashing The Glass – Jewish Wedding Blog, LaffaireMagazine Paris-NewYork, EllementsMagazine NewYork.
- I am always happy to chat. Whether you want a consultation or simply some advice for your Cape Cod and Boston wedding, please feel free to send me an inquiry!
- Want to know more? Check out my interview with International Event Planner Primavera Dreams Weddings (2020).
- I used to work on Nikon for ages. 2.5 years ago, I switched to Sony mirrorless cameras. It’s truly amazing to work in the churches in the completely silent mode.
- An active member of Professional Photographers of Cape Cod.
- In 2021 I was ranked #1 Wedding photojournalists in Massachusetts, staying in the TOP-3 for the recent 2 years;
- In the same year, I’ve become TOP-50 world’s wedding photojournalist named WPJA.
- Also, Alex Gordias Photography is an Active member of PPA – Professional Photographers of America.
As a local Cape Cod wedding photographer, I am about to issue Cape Cod wedding venues to help all the couples know more about it.
Find it on my blog:
- Cape Cod best wedding Venues – Dennis Inn, MA
- Cape Cod best wedding venues – Wychmere Beach Club
- Cape Cod best wedding Venues – Wequassett Resort
- Cape Cod best wedding venues – The Club at New Seabury
- Cape Cod best wedding Venues – Pelham House
- Cape Cod best wedding Venues – Chequessett Yacht Country Club
Strike a pose, and get ready for your close-up!
As a local Cape Cod wedding photographer, I am knowledgeable about the area’s vendors and venues. Whether it’s the best beach for a sunset photo shoot or the perfect perch for a family photo, I can help you find exactly what you’re looking for. In fact, I’m currently working on a series of articles with advice and ideas for couples interested in a Cape Cod wedding.
See you soon on my Local Cape Cod Wedding Photography web page – Alex Gordias.
Let’s chat! You Cape Cod wedding photographer – Alex Gordias.